If I die young, Lord make me a rainbow
I'll shine down on my mother.
She'll know I'm safe with You
when she stands under my colors.
If I die young, I'll be wearing white,
when I come into Your kingdom
If I die young, I am an angel,
resting on a cloud, floating thru heaven,
making God proud.
If I die young, make me a bird,
put me by the tree where I swung,
and let me be heard.
If I die young, remember me how I fit into your arms;
My fingers interlocked with yours.
Two hearts beating as one.
If I die young, before my time,
I forgive you for anything;
I cherish you so much more than you know
and I will love you from beyond the grave.
If I die young, I never will forget you.
Not if angels steal me away.
Nor if my thoughts just end;
I love you for always.
And so if I die young, keep me in your heart.
No matter what happens, you have never lost me.
For I am always in your arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment